Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Trinnie Time

FRRRIIGGGG, Trinidaddy time is slowing me down. We went to Subway today. THe line-up to get the food was 15 minutes. Then we had to wait in line 10 minutes just to pay. FRRRIGIGG. And there were 8 people working there. Subway is a bad business model here because Trinnies must discuss everything. "IS this enough lettuce?" "Is this enough sauce?"

Speaking of Movie Towne, we went back there yesterday for lunch. Again, they didn't have any fish at the fish restaurant. I think I told you this, but it makes my head shake. And there is no sign that says: No fish. How hard is that? You either have fish or you don't.

2 Comments:

At 3:40 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 3:45 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home