Monday, March 28, 2005

Virgin Mobile

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=100million_stats

This man is simply one of the greatest reasons for the Internet to exist. 100,000,000 friggin' hits on his site. Simply amazing for a bitter guy from Utah whose opinions always seem to be dead on. Next time you read one of the RETARDED Virgin Mobile ads on the subway, think of how many "cool" people it took to come up with those ads. They would beg for 100,000 hits on what I can only assume is a lame website. I was first annoyed by Virgin Mobile advertising when Fortune wrote a story telling me how cool the ad guys are. Then I had to receive a vomitous ad in Fortune that was a direct rip-off of the truthful airplane pamphlet idea from Fight Club. I will go out of my way to never purchase a product from this company. Much like I will try to never buy a KitKat due to that annoying commercials with the two guys who say dude a lot.

I know I'm right already...

1 Comments:

At 3:45 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home