Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My Boss's Boss's Boss, Truckers

I told my VP that the deal for Trinidad was not acceptable. I now have a big meeting with the senior VP tomorrow. Who knew this was all it took to get meetings with the big people at my company. I told Grabell that it will go one of two ways:

1) Come on, be a team player!
2) Sign the damn deal!

On my way home, I was almost killed by an 18 wheeler. I am on the 401-427 junction and I get in the second lane because the first lane is merging. This 18 wheeler comes screaming up the merging lane and cuts in front of me doing 140km/h. I am about to die so I jam on my breaks and pray nobody is anywhere behind me. I just miss him and I hit the gas because I know this mother fucker has to have a phone number on the back of his trailer. I do at least 140 and I can't catch him. He knows I am after him so he speeds up. It is like the guy from the Terminator is driving. I catch up to him and he does have a phone number on the back. I left a llllooonnngggg message on some guys machine telling him the driver of truck 6344 is a motherfucker.

3 Comments:

At 11:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should all call and leave messages.

 
At 11:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah nothing worse than a driver of an 18 wheeler doing 140km/h. Thats attempted murder right there.

 
At 3:40 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home