Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Results of Meeting

My meeting with my senior VP today was good comedy. He told me that this Trinidad deal was huge, it was important, yada, yada, yada. HE asked me when I was going to fly down and I told him around April 18th assuming we get the final details of my relocation worked out. He asked me for a list of my "concerns" and I gave them to him. He said, "No worries, it will be taken care of." Ahhhhh, free apartment, rental car, and flights home every three months. All is good as long as I don't get shot.

It would be insanity for me to not at least go and check it out. My only expenses will be food, gas, and ammo.

2 Comments:

At 12:54 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

But why did they dick you around in the first place?

 
At 3:45 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home